The locals usually spend their Saturday morning strolling through the fruit and vegetable market, having a coffee and talking to friends or simply enjoying the magical ambiance of the old town. You can do the same and discover this charming part of Biel. The tour consists of seven different stops where you can taste a selection of artisanal products made by local people. Sweet or savoury, in French or in German, this walk has lots of nice surprises in store for you.
Good to know
- CHF 45.- per person
- Every Saturday (start between 9 am and 10 am)
- Only upon reservation until Friday at noon
- Limited number of participants
- Offer contains alcoholic drinks
- Vegetarian version on request
- This tour is not guided
The offer includes
- Brochure with all needed information and the nourritour pass
- Taste of 6 specialities
- One gift
Reserve the nourritour online.
Tourismus Biel Seeland
T. +41 (0) 32 329 84 84